JEK

Senior Insider
Link to large searchable PDF

Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 9.05.43 AM.jpg

A sample of some of the interesting tales contained

Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 9.08.32 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 9.11.36 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 9.15.06 AM.jpg

A tip of the hat to one Charlie Biddle who had this wonderful collection and then lent them to me for scanning. another Forum member indexed the PDF so it is now searchable.

John, Thank you for reposting this collection. I thought it was high time for a review.

Hopper, The Biddle property remains just before Pt. Milou (as headed to the point, on the left). Cattle still graze on the hillside.

Charlie, I have had to pleasure of viewing the cows from your home in vitet via a friend that was staying there. what a wonderful property and a beautiful view.

John, Thank you for reposting this collection. I thought it was high time for a review.

Hopper, The Biddle property remains just before Pt. Milou (as headed to the point, on the left). Cattle still graze on the hillside.

A highlight of my trips is when (given permission) I visit the cows. My granddaughter still talks about feeding them baguettes and the turtles, strawberries.

Just wondering. The song Cheeseburger in Paradise wasn't written until 1978. How did a mention of it make it into a Feb. 1970 news letter?

That reference was contained in a 1993 newsletter. I just screenshot 3 random pages.

Just wondering. The song Cheeseburger in Paradise wasn't written until 1978. How did a mention of it make it into a Feb. 1970 news letter?

yes but it's actually the other way around... Eddy asked Jimmy if he could use the name of the song for the snack bar at Le Select... the song came first!