Pizza

JEK

Senior Insider
Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 9.10.55 PM.jpg

Great take out option for a night "at home" when you don't want to cook.

I recommend the lasagna and the egg plant parmigiana. Our method..Phil drops me off and circles, wearing a mask I have the entry temperature check, sanitize my hands, and enter the glass enclosed pick up mea l. Get my packed and wrapped items, pay by card, and back outside by the time UBER Phil has circled a time or too.

Food is hot and delicious. They include bread and grated cheeses. The Prosciutto and mozzarella with cherry tomatoes is our shared tasty starter.

I recommend the lasagna and the egg plant parmigiana. Our method..Phil drops me off and circles, wearing a mask I have the entry temperature check, sanitize my hands, and enter the glass enclosed pick up mea l. Get my packed and wrapped items, pay by card, and back outside by the time UBER Phil has circled a time or too.

Food is hot and delicious. They include bread and grated cheeses. The Prosciutto and mozzarella with cherry tomatoes is our shared tasty starter.

Amy, you've got the L'isoletta drill down pat! Your dinner choices sound delish also. Will have to give them a try next time we are there. Thanks for the recommendation!

Andy, you missed a major point...very little parking. Also, we dine mostly at home and avoid gatherings.

This place received two thumbs up by my pizza connoisseur and I agreed. We had a couple of great experiences there one year.

Parking is tricky and requires some walking uphill if you don’t get lucky and find a spot on their street. During one rainy visit we witnessed a man fall walking up the hill from the quai. He suffered a conk on the noggin and blood was visible. Needless to say, he retreated back downhill, hopefully, to seek medical attention.

For the record, that same pizza connoisseur ranked Isoletta #2. Can you guess which pizza ranked #1 for this (then) 12 year old cutie?

I agree bananiers is the best pizza! (This is coming from a NY born girl). I was planning on being there tonight. My first night on a 2+ week trip. ��

Your granddaughter is just beautiful, Missy! And, her taste in pizza is spot on!!
:heart1: