Hospital Imaging Center renamed in honor of Larry O'Donnell

stbartshopper

Senior Insider
In a government decree the island’s Hospital Imaging Center was renamed in honor of Larry O’Donnell. Larry and Sue were responsible for raising the funds to pay for the center. It has been six months since we lost one of our favorite people. RIP Larry and thank you to the O’Donnell family for bringing the Imaging Center to the island.

What a wonderful island tribute to such a kind and generous man. Larry loved being here and his philanthropic contributions were many. In short, a man big in size yet a gentle man with a big heart. Larry loved and cared about the people here. Larry was a mensch and he is sorely missed.

In a government decree the island’s Hospital Imaging Center was renamed in honor of Larry O’Donnell. Larry and Sue were responsible for raising the funds to pay for the center. It has been six months since we lost one of our favorite people. RIP Larry and thank you to the O’Donnell family for bringing the Imaging Center to the island.

A great tribute to a generous, kind man! Could you provide a link to the news so we can properly share on the Forum?

My copy of the decree is fuzzy and very difficult to read. The decree was on March 1. Hopefully someone locally will be able to post a legible copy.
Plus I admit I don’t know how to post an attachment from an email to a post on the Forum.

• CENTRE IMAGERIE LAWERENCE O’DONNELL - SBMEF - FEMUR •

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Addendum to my initial post on this thread-
The Colectivite built the Center. Larry O’Donnell set up a 501C3 in the U.S. where people could donate to purchase needed equipment from the U. S. for the St. Barth Hospital. The O’Donnell family was not responsible for the Imaging Center other than making donations to FEMUR which raised funds from a number of people for the Center. It was for these and the other items cited in the decree that the Imaging Center was named in honor of Larry.

Thanks for clearing up Larry’s dedication and success in equipping this medical unit for people in St Barths.