L’Atelier de Joel Robuchon

Cwater

Senior Insider
Good morning. Saw this on Caribbean Journal this morning. Any news of what building they are taking over? Thanks

“One of the world’s most renowned French restaurants is finally making its way to the island of St Barth.

L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon, the namesake eatery of the late chef who earned more Michelin stars than any other chef, will open in May 2021 in a setting overlooking the Port of Gustavia.
It will be the-first ever Caribbean location for the ever-expanding culinary brand, which has outposts around the world from Miami to Dubai.
The almost 9,200-square-foot, multi-level eatery will include an open-counter restaurant with 50 seats; a pastry shop; a tea room and an on-site caterer.

The first floor will include a restaurant open from breakfast to dinner, with 50 table seats and 10 at at the bar, along with a large terrace overlooking the harbor.
L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon will additionally include catering and delivery service for villas and boats.
St Barth is currently closed for tourism amid a border shutdown by the French government covering all of its territories.”

IMG_20140304_084923.jpg20131104_192328.jpg20131104_193905.jpg20131104_200957.jpgView attachment 55805View attachment 55806View attachment 5580720171101_220731.jpgView attachment 55809View attachment 55810View attachment 55811

Joel Robuichon was a good friend of Mine. One of the Berst Chefs of his time. His Protege, Christophe de lellis is an exceptional Chef at Joel Robuchon Las Vegas, A 3 Star Michelin. The Restaurant is temporarily Closed till Fall of this year.

I am sorry about the pictures. This is the first time I am posting pictures. I have a complete anthology of his dishes and a library going back for almost 12 years.

I am sorry about the pictures. This is the first time I am posting pictures.

If you wish to correct you have several hours to edit your post, remove and re-attach your images. Images taken in portrait can be made to post correctly if one crops the image just slightly on the iPhone and saves. More details and tips here.