A memory from 10 years ago on Facebook from Ellen's Weekly

JEK

Senior Insider
Screen Shot 2021-02-10 at 12.50.01 PM.jpg

Fabulous forum friends...that old gang of mine. I think this gathering was hosted by Julianne and Dan at EMM in Lorient

I’m sorry to have — apparently — missed this party. (How ever did that happen?). The Forum group has fostered so, so many friendships & great, festive gatherings. A sincere pleasure to reminisce about the memories (especially this classic gathering of special friends, many of whom no longer come to the island, for understandable reasons).

Just had a long chat with one Tim Thornton of SBHO fame. He sends his best wishes to all his Forum friends.

3F7AB1F6-5002-45E8-B5B9-D2D9F39B0123.jpeg

The forever famous Dame Blanche . . . memorialized at “Andy’s” by Tim, a gentleman of a different era.

That’s fantastic! I nice walk down memory lane, and lovely to see the Forum’s favorite folks gathered together. I’m sure eventually, when things are back to some normalcy in this world, there will be one heck of an in-person Forum reunion. Something to look forward to!
:pray1: :party:

That’s fantastic! I nice walk down memory lane, and lovely to see the Forum’s favorite folks gathered together. I’m sure eventually, when things are back to some normalcy in this world, there will be one heck of an in-person Forum reunion. Something to look forward to!
:pray1: :party:
d’accord!

The 3 amigos.

One of the few times we were all allowed to appear together in the same place.

Security reasons...

Screen Shot 2013-09-29 at 8.08.48 AM.jpg