Pictures please, we all need them.

IMG_0855.jpg

Dover Sole Santa Fe !

. . . a small world! On his “night off,” David of Santa Fe stopped at my table at L’Esprit to say “Hi” as I, by coincidence, was reading your message. I shared your Dover sole photo with him, & I think he’ll be smiling for a long time!

Ed Gudenas and Rosemond Gréaux are publishing a new photo book, so you'll all be able to get your fill of St Barth images very soon, expected to hit Amazon by March:

View attachment 55361

Looking forward to this new book Elllen, If possible it would be wonderful for a heads up for the exact or close to date on Amazon. Thanks. When I lived on St Croix, I rented a studio at a villa named Terremar.

This year many of us have cancelled or been forced to cancel trips to the island. Making a formal request to forum members on the island to please continue to post pictures - maybe even post an extra few. Many of us are in serious withdrawal and seeing the beauty of the island is keeping us going (especially during this most recent snow storm). Of course, stay safe and follow the rules while allowing us to live vicariously through that incredible ocean view.

Keep them coming, but please learn how post them correctly so Kevin doesn't have to fix them;)

Here is your tutorial - good to learn a new skill during the pandemic!

https://www.sbhonline.com/forums/sh...hoto-posting-101-Works-for-Android-PC-Mac-too