2nd Day - November 2020 Trip Report

Thanks fellas!

Phil - I appreciate your info and lack of sarcasm.
JEK - I appreciate your info

I currently have 3 firesticks that were all purchase in different years. I think only one controller look like the one pictured above. I'll have to figure out how to figure out the speed of each one.

But back to my original question, maybe I didn't explain it clearly. Are you saying that lvbookworm could have been more successful in streaming with a 4K firestick? And for the discussion, lets assume her technology was a few generations old. If so, that blows my mind!!

Thanks fellas!

Phil - I appreciate your info and lack of sarcasm.
JEK - I appreciate your info

I currently have 3 firesticks that were all purchase in different years. I think only one controller look like the one pictured above. I'll have to figure out how to figure out the speed of each one.

But back to my original question, maybe I didn't explain it clearly. Are you saying that lvbookworm could have been more successful in streaming with a 4K firestick? And for the discussion, lets assume her technology was a few generations old. If so, that blows my mind!!

All I can tell you is that I have an older Firestick that worked so so down here. When I upgraded to the 4K, it worked perfectly. Now, that's on our WIFI up here in Lurin. I know there are parts of the Island that have poor to no WIFI, and in that situation I'm not sure that anything would work. The good news is that fibre is almost here, and once it's universal all over the Island, you will be able to stream with pretty much any device.

Phil