Best place to social distance

LaClair

SBH Member
My husband and I made our annual Thanksgiving trip to the island. We typically travel with friends and family, but not this year. Everything from receiving our results, travel (we went via SJU) and social distancing went smoothly. If you don't mind missing the crowded the spots (Nikki on Sunday) and wearing a mask in public places won't ruin your trip, I highly recommend making the trip to recharge during this mess of a year. It was exactly what we needed!

img_5852.jpgimg_5873.jpgimg_5893 (2).jpgimg_5935 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhhh. You sure captured some of the special spots. Great to hear how well it went for the two of you.

Thank you! The magic of St Barths has helped restore my sanity year after year...this year has been extra special and the magic of the island overcame me and rescued my weary soul. I wanted to post some pics to give back to this wonderful and smart online community that helps me make educated travel decisions and boosts my spirits with reminders of this special place.

LaClair, that was so kind of you to write. This forum has enhanced so many trips for so many people. And the truth of the matter is that the contributors do it so well!

Ah Gouverneur, know those rocks & the nearby snorkeling. Thanks LaClair for all of your photos, takes me back to our 'first beach' & favorite !