HAPPY THANKSGIVING, 2020

amyb

Senior Insider
This has been a very tough year for so many of WIMCO's St Barths' forum followers what with lockdowns, illness, canceled trips and lost jobs.

We have to remember to look for good things in life and then we have to be thankful that we get more time to enjoy and to share those happy times and to believe that things will indeed turn around for us.:pray1:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all.

. . . and to you & Phil, Amy! . . . with gratitude for the unflagging cheer that you bring to us in spirited optimism & reassuring support, as you reliably nurture the Forum’s existence & all who offer posts here.

Happy Thanksgiving! Many will be much different - just the two of us instead of the usual 14. Turkey (12 pound) on the Big Green Egg after a Zoom toast with extended family from coast to coast.

Well stayed, Amy. Wishing all Forum members and their families a happy, healthy and safe Thanksgiving. All of our lives have done a complete 180, but we’ve all carried on as best we can. We are grateful for so many things, including this great Forum and its members. Cheers to you all, and hope to see you on the island next April!

My Yankee Soul Sister nailed it! I love you guys. There is always something to be thankful for and at this moment I am thankful for YOU!

Happy Thanksgiving to all Forum friends.

Happy Thanksgiving - no matter how you celebrated it this year...

zoom.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving to our forum friends! We are naturally missing our nearly annual trip at this time of year but are grateful to be safe and healthy. Stay well everyone....and hope to see you soon.