I terribly miss...

Sitting outside, as the sun is rising, watching the hummingbirds flit from flower to flower enjoying every drop of nectar and the bananaquit frantically slurp sugar water while others wait, not so patiently, for their turn at the bowl. The sweet sounds of their chirps and the leftover tree frog croaks is the perfect soundtrack for a St Barth morning.

Sitting outside, as the sun is rising, watching the hummingbirds flit from flower to flower enjoying every drop of nectar and the bananaquit frantically slurp sugar water while others wait, not so patiently, for their turn at the bowl. The sweet sounds of their chirps and the leftover tree frog croaks is the perfect soundtrack for a St Barth morning.

Oh man, Cwater's early morning beach walk, the hummingbirds, I love the hummingbirds!

Basically, this is how I'm dealing with all of this.

https://giphy.com/gifs/U3JGMvVAvOgVSHv1mQ/html5

For me, it's more about how the island rewires my brain. Time becomes less important... Stress disappears... Senses finding joy in the smallest things...

Seeing this truck around the island

IMG_3843.jpg

Definitely do as well....he was sorely missed last month at Le Select on the eleventh for the anniversary gathering.

Funny how I kept glancing toward the bar to see if he was coming through the doorway.