Masters winner D.J.

all of which are on the verge of being closed down due to lack of masks and social distancing... people are really being stupid here!

Certainly not a rough year for Dustin Johnson. He made Master’s history this week and is in St-Barth with Paulina Gretzky. I am traveling with a few hard-core golfers who would be thrilled to meet him.

they're here

fun at nikki beach.jpg

more fun.jpg

extra fun.jpg

they're here.jpg

Paulina is wearing the net cover up so she can hop in and out of nikki beach for a little drink.

its a little like when men wear those sweaters thrown over their shoulders and tie the arms into a loop in front. it does not keep the men warm, just for looks.

Ha, my wife and I are in the background of some of those photos that haven't been cropped. We showed up twice in the Sun as a result! The photos were all stagecraft -- they had a guy working their group for close to an hour!

Ha, my wife and I are in the background of some of those photos that haven't been cropped. We showed up twice in the Sun as a result! The photos were all stagecraft -- they had a guy working their group for close to an hour!

Well, Diana is a pro!

Well, this is what I get for not following sports. Pretty sure we had dinner right next to him at Orega on Thursday night! Recognized him as soon as I saw the photos here.

Evidence: 7119C0CF-65FA-40A0-9961-1531F91BBF87.jpeg