PDA

View Full Version : St John & U.S. Virgin Islands Travel Forum

1. need a good lunch suggestion while in S Johns for the day....we'll be renting a car so anywhere is fine...keeping in mind though that I will be with a woman who is 78 years old but thinks she is 50...
  2. Communication Silence!
  3. Operatives safely extracted and debriefed. Results presented below, Executive Summary first, followed by full report.Executive Summary:1. The Buccaneer is first rate in every way2. The people of St
  4. Anyone have any experience, info or thoughts on this hotel? It is a 7 acre island in Christansted harbor and they have a water taxi to take you to town as necessary. Seems like a nice place and p
  5. St Johns???
  6. I had posted on this site in July when I thought we would have a family wedding on St. Johns and I was seeking additional preliminary info. For a lot of reasons, including the logistics of having to
  7. Just returned from a one-week stay in St Croix, and wanted to post a recap. Special thanks to IV for posting an STX trip report that helped with our planning.Accomodations: Villa Vista Turquesa in J
  8. We are fresh off our 3rd trip to St Barts and we are planning our first trip to St John this summer and would like to get an idea about what type of restaurants we should expect to find on our visit.
  9. Covert Ops On Go
  10. Provisioned, briefed, loaded and ready to go. Nothing left but to light this candle at 1230 zulu 4 August.Full debrief to follow!
  11. Being debriefed at this time with full report to follow.
  12. for IV
  13. The novembre edition of Caribbean Travel And Leisure has an article entitled "St Croix: The Next Hot Place". This title is on the cover, just below a title "St Barts, Party Like A Rock Star". LOL.
  14. St Croix - For JEK et al
  15. St Croix Special Ops Inserted
  16. STX Tour
  17. We had a lovely dinner at Kendrick's last evening. Beautiful courtyard that reminded us of Sapotillier. Mrs. JEK had the shrimp and I had the Wahoo. Finished off with a flan and nice glass of the sing
  18. Our room overlooking the Grotto pool and beach Grotto Beach looking toward Christiansted The wedding site on the Mermaid Beach Processional with a local flavor The party The beautiful bride Perf
  19. You have helped me plan two memorable trips with my husband to St. Barts. Any St. John advice for mid-March? They don't hae a website like this one! We are taking our 14 year-old daughter, trying s
  20. St. John
  21. St. John Thank You
  22. Aug 09 Trip Suggestions
  23. On our first night we ate at Aqua Bistro where we saw this very bright full moon over Coral Bay. The next morning in Maho Bay, I was startled to see a nurse shark swimming a foot below me so I follow
  24. Leaving saturday for a week in STX.....31 yrs after we were there for our honeymoon. I'm sure we will see quite a change, and thanks IV and John for the reto ideas! Will report back when we return! C
  25. So.....just got back from our first trip to St. John. I tried so hard not to compare it to SBH but I couldn't help it. We had a nice time but I'm wishing we just saved our money and planned a trip
  26. Anybody been recently? Daughter in the media business has barter credits at the resort that I can buy for pennies on the dollar. Looks fine to me for a 5 day pop. Tripadvisor reviews mostly positi
  27. Quote: A left onto Rue de St. Barthélemy, and you’re in Frenchtown, settled in the 1800s by immigrants from St. Barts. From its toenail of a harbor, small fishing boats still ply the local waters,
  28. Another great Webcam! Beautiful Beach.
  29. Any guesses?
  30. ferry runs aground
  31. Cool Session Brass!
  32. Island Vacation
  33. North Shore Yacht
  34. Harbour Island
  35. STJ -> Jost Van Dyke Day Trip
  36. Terrence/Info?
  37. Maho Bay Sold
  38. Margaritaville Vacation Club unveiled in St. Thomas
  39. St. Thomas
  40. St Croix