Trip Report Dec8+

MDC

SBH Member
Dec11 -Shopping in Gustavia-delighted (and surprised) to find easy parking on the quay -Island Optic
repaired my Maui Jim sunglasses -gratis - great service! Louis Vuitton low on inventory - shopping for classic tote - promised more stock by weekend - hopefully will find parking again-credit card has a reprieve.

Dec12-Couples massage and facial for me at Villa - 20 years younger - SBH fountain of youth??

Your brevity is refreshing! This coming from someone who looks back at his own trip reports and winces at the verbosity.

I should take lessons from you and @cec1…

Your brevity is refreshing! This coming from someone who looks back at his own trip reports and winces at the verbosity.

I should take lessons from you and @cec1…
IMHO All reports are welcome. (Whether on island or home or anywhere in the world.)

Reactions: etx
To ETX -thank you and I agree with AmyB - all posts are welcome!! SBH on-line friends and all those who APPRECIATE all the Island has to offer understand our time here is often too short - brevity in posts is sometimes key and represents (for me) thanking those who post and balancing time to enjoy the island - chilled Rose is calling as is Mr. MDC ❤️😎