Rockefeller Property in play? Need some expert translations, SVP!

JEK

Senior Insider
The article starts out with the COM's interest in the Rockefeller Dock, in Gustavia, but goes to reference the main property in Colombier.

Screen Shot 2016-02-11 at 10.53.10 AM.jpg

it says : Colombier's property is for sale 120M. The dock in Gustavia as well, for 10-15M. Colombier is tricky to sale because of the price, and because of the limited construction possibilities.
The Collectivité hope to get a better price on the dock if she opens building permits on Colombier.

it says : Colombier's property is for sale 120M. The dock in Gustavia as well, for 10-15M. Colombier is tricky to sale because of the price, and because of the limited construction possibilities.
The Collectivité hope to get a better price on the dock if she opens building permits on Colombier.

its called strong armed negotiations

Across from Carpe Diem

No map? No photos? :culpability:

Does "across from" mean across the water, or is it on the same side as Carpe Diem? I'm guessing it's on the same side of the water as Carpe Diem because I remember seeing an unused, abandoned looking area there that looked quite out of place.

No idea. Years ago I was told that the corner was Quai Rockefeller, but I don't recall asking how far down the property extended. The French counterpart to Google Maps may list the plot numbers, which may or may not clarify that.

Do people believe the value is really 120 million Euros?

What's so hard to believe about that? I'm surprised its that low when you have an apartment that sold in NYC for $200 million. Abramovich paid $90 million in 2009 so $120 million for the Rockefeller estate sounds reasonable in that context. Anyone want to pool our $ and euros and time share split the place?:D