Celebration of Life - Oct. 8-15, 2015 Day Six and Seven

Crez4jc

SBH Insider
We spent our last day ay Colombier. We stayed until 5pm, we had the beach to ourselves, it was amazing!

IMG_8110.jpg

IMG_8117.jpg

IMG_8167.jpg

IMG_8131.jpg

IMG_8122.jpg

IMG_8135.jpg

We went to dinner at Les Bananiers again, it's close, easy to get to and the food was really good. We came back to the villa and enjoyed one last vanilla rum as we packed our suitcases.

The morning we left, it was raining, just like it was when we arrived. Sunrise was bittersweet, but so glorious, God was really showing off!

IMG_0412.jpg

We dropped off the car at the airport, and waited for our short flight over to SXM. Our journey home was exhausting, but we were tan, relaxed and missing our family. I can't wait to return. Once St. Barth captures your heart, it doesn't let go, and I find myself looking at pictures, and this website at least once a week, dreaming of returning.

IMG_0024.jpg

Your drink looks like a Ti Punch!
The 10 min. trip over to SXM brings reality back to you oh so quickly! What a contrast between the hustle and bustle of SXM and the 'laidbackness' of SBH. Here's to your next trip to paradise!

One of the best trip reports in quite some time. The photos tell an amazing tale of a beautiful couple having an wonderful time.

Delighted you had such a great week and shared it so well with all of us. Here's to many returns!

Congrats on a wonderful trip and thanks so much for the report. The closer our trip becomes, the more I just NEED to see pics of the island and smiling, happy faces of visitors.

SBH captured my heart in 95 and will never let go. I check in to this site weekly as well and it always makes me smile. Thanks for sharing your celebration.

It never gets old to read another happy story of being on SBH . . . and you've told your story so colorfully & with joie de vivre. Thanks for sharing!