Mini Moke, a new start!!!!

moke.jpg

Saw one in Feb. and laughed at the tall backed seats. Otherwise they bring back great memories.

The Moke is far more appropriate for the island roads than the ugly Range Rovers and big Jeeps that we see too often. Why do the drivers of these nasty vehicles always have their windows up with the A.C. on?

The Moke is far more appropriate for the island roads than the ugly Range Rovers and big Jeeps that we see too often. Why do the drivers of these nasty vehicles always have their windows up with the A.C. on?

because it's hot out?

Every time we see one (the old ones) on the island, my girls BEG to get one. Now, we may be able to make it happen!!!!!

+1

The worse part is when these same drivers keep their engine running when stopped just to keep the car cool.....

Welcome to the forum, John

. I hope the crew finds one for you and makes that dream come true.

Hi John,
i bought one mini, original one from 1981, rebuilt to new condition.You can still get some original from a little cie in UK that are rebuilding some.They are pretty expensive to buy but nothing compare to this poor chinese copy that they brought on the island and wich are breaking down all the time.....welll .....a chinese car....!

I use to have a mini moke in Nevis and live in St. Thomas now and would love to buy one brings back great memories. If you know of anyone wanting to sale please let me know.

Best regards,

John
see the pm I just sent you I would sell mine.