Beach Chair Rentals

mghmeredith

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if there is a place that you can rent beach chairs and umbrellas for a week? I've rented a chair for the day at the La Plage in the past but it can get expensive and for this trip I'm going with a group of people.
Thanks

They were open a year ago. Maybe we can get an on-island update from Phil and Amy or Kimberly.

The St. Jean location on the Route de Saline near the Hideaway is definitely open. I was there 2 weeks ago. They rent and sell beach stuff.

Where are you staying? Most villas have chairs, and if not, you should ask the agency or owner to provide them. When we realized our villa did not have chairs this past trip, Happy Villa happily provided brand new ones the next day chair rentals las vegas. And an umbrella...not that we used it.

I would imagine hotels would similarly provide them if they did not already have them, like Tom Beach, IdF or Eden Rock.

Last edited by a moderator:
3224710427_5411aaed20_o.jpg

Check out your villa first. Our villa had some very nice chairs this year (with shoulder straps, pillow and a mini soft cooler built in). You may get lucky and have them there waiting for you

The poster may be staying at a hotel that doesn't supply beach chairs such as The Sunset, Petite Morne, etc.