sbh2015 - day 9 // toiny's stroll, les petites anses, corossol beach

didierb

Senior Insider
Again a very "intensive" day in Saint Barth :)

We've started the day with our typical Toiny's stroll.
But this time, we've continued the path along "Les Petites Anses" and come back by the road from Le Toiny.
At least doubling the duration of the stroll, but what for a landscape! Really the wild part of Saint Barth...

What a pity that a part of the hill there seems to be used as a dump for rubble. Don't know if it's "official" or just used "as is".
Really degrading the nature and the landscape. An awful contrast to the beauty of Les Petites Anses...

Starting the stroll with a view on Grand Fond

Stranded boat on Toiny's beach

Path among rocks

First view on Les Petites Anses

Nice place for a quick portrait

A wave of Petites Anses

Another nice wave

Overlooking Les Petites Anses

View from above of Toiny Bay

Toiny contrast of colors

After the long stroll, we were heading to the calm and colorful Corossol beach.

Corossol beach

And a nice dinner at Pipiri Palace to finish properly this day!

Loving seeing your family and your shots. We too feel the pull of Mother Nature at work on that side of the island.

The dumping has been going on for quite some time and that is really a shame...I hope they get the guys!

You really do need to publish a coffee table books for all SBH lovers...Gorgeous photos, lovely family!

It's as if I'm there. I can smell the salty sea and feel the wind and the warmth of the sun, Didier. Your photos are very energetic. Again, thanks for sharing with us. By the way, the colors of photo no. 7 are insane! :up:

Thanks again for your nice comments :)

@Missy: you're right, I haven't seen such kind of crazy colors in waves themselves in the past (or I was not aware of, don't know). My eyes were caught twice, 1) the wave itself and its movement 2) the color behind (this crazy blue, very "Caribbean", no?).