For those of you on the island . . .

JEK

Senior Insider
You are missing all this icy beauty!

a.jpg

What a mess here. I had to scrape my driveway of ice just to get out this morning. More coming tomorrow afternoon.

Didn't leave the house yesterday either. The sun is taking care of the problem today.

I am not missing the 7 inches that dumped on Glen Cove last night.

I am in Lurin and counting my blessings.

John,
We had 7" Saturday into Sunday in Indiana and tonight into tomorrow it is supposed to be ice, sleet and rain headed your way!

Those are all beautiful pictures, but it is 24C tonight with strong winds, such a lovely night.

I wish I wanted to be back in the cold but i don't.

Kevin-I am so glad to be here during this latest weather onslaught. I am hearing that another tough end of week pattern has developed. I am sorry for your troubles.

Keep safe friends and be careful out there.

Amy,

No worries. It's New England. Weather happens. My next SBH trip is just over the horizon. This one will just be a bit more appreciated than usual. And I may leave my snow tires on until I return home, LOL.

Yes, what is going on with Boston? A friend was stuck there yesterday. I'm supposed to fly in tomorrow and out again Saturday...fingers crossed for better weather.

Amy,

No worries. It's New England. Weather happens. My next SBH trip is just over the horizon. This one will just be a bit more appreciated than usual. And I may leave my snow tires on until I return home, LOL.

two road trips for you and I that will be much fun for us between now and then

lovin all this snow but starting to look forward to Jost

And Southern California tomorrow

two road trips for you and I that will be much fun for us between now and then

lovin all this snow but starting to look forward to Jost

Nd Southern California tomorrow

California is looking good. I've just added SFO mid-month.