Cocktail party -- Wednesday, February 4

Dennis, it will be a pleasure to finally meet you! Tom and I look forward to the get together, to reconnecting with February friends and meeting new ones.

Dennis, it will be a pleasure to finally meet you! Tom and I look forward to the get together, to reconnecting with February friends and meeting new ones.

This is good news, Bev. Glad to know the island will get to see you and Tom! :)

Jody and I sent you a private message. We arrive on the 4th and would love to come. We are a party of four. Lets us know what we can bring. Please see our private message.
Thank you so much,
George and Jody

So sorry we'll miss what is sure to be a stellar event with all my favorite people! We head to Anguilla on Saturday. Are you here now Dennis? If so we'll stop by and say hi.

So sorry we'll miss what is sure to be a stellar event with all my favorite people! We head to Anguilla on Saturday. Are you here now Dennis? If so we'll stop by and say hi.

If this happens, please share a hug from me, svp!

Have fun on AXA if you have time go check out the new Malliouhana Hotel

Dennis....you know we all love you, Buddy.
Add our 2 Feb regulars: Bill and Liz Dausch.

Note: I do hope some of you will bring along a good bottle of wine so my good friend does not have to deplete his entire stock.

We'll be there.

6 to 8 PM -- Normandie Hotel, Lorient.

Please come by . . . see friends and make new friends! Bring smiles & conversation.

If you plan to join the party, I would appreciate it if you post a reply to confirm that you expect to come.

Bill Liz look forward to joining you. Jeff McGrew says we have to meet the "nicest guy on the island"

I can't wait to see pictures from this awesome party...and it hasn't even happened yet!

Yes, this is a hint. :cool: