Hopefully this is the last chapter of this story

kent1994

Senior Insider
AP sources: Ray Rice and Ravens settle grievance

By ROB MAADDI, AP
19 hours ago

Ray Rice has reached a settlement on his grievance against the Baltimore Ravens, according to two people familiar with the case.
The three-time Pro Bowl running back was seeking slightly more than $3.5 million for wrongful termination after the Ravens released him once the video of him knocking out his then-fiancee in an elevator was released publicly in September.
The people spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity Thursday night because they weren't authorized to release the details. Terms of the settlement weren't immediately known.
Rice became a free agent after former federal judge Barbara S. Jones overturned NFL commissioner Roger Goodell's indefinite suspension and reinstated him. Rice hasn't drawn interest from any teams.

And now our COLTS Josh McNary is embroiled in a he said she said brouhaha that could get him up to 10 years in prison. It is up to a jury to decide in the same venue where Mike Tyson had his case here in Indianapolis.

Well the word out today is that they are not keeping both Dez and Murray.

Dez didn't even have 100 yards in TWO playoff games never mind one ......let him walk ....he s cancer and overrated

and as good as Murray is the shelf life on NFL running backs is not very good at all

they have three very good receivers in Whitten Williams and Beasley .....and Randle looked good as a fill in running back

I d let Dez walk and slap the franchise tag on Murray for next year if it were me

Mike Dez is a beast...Are DeMarco and Dez both FA's?

Peter...Dez had 39 yards against GB and 50 against Detroit.....given that , you and I have vastly different definitions of what a beast is .....

Fitzgerald Is a beast...Calvin is a beast...mike Evans is a beast.....Antonio Brown is a beast ...Gronk is a beast...These guys can't even be stopped with safety help......Dez is not a beast....a double team on him and he disappears

and like the guy who throws him the ball....can't come up big when it really matters i.e Playoffs

Mike how many TD's did he have this year? He had what 1300 yards...13/14 TD's...The guy is a play maker although a head case...Did anyone notice he ran on the field again after the call without his helmet on? Where is his discipline?

OBJ is absolutely a beast.....no argument

none of Dez s numbers matter if all you can produce in the two most important games of the year are 50 and 39 yards respectively !!!

I ll repeat myself here..double teams make him disappear ...he s great catcher but an average route runner

give me a guy who comes up big when you need him the most over a guy with big numbers ANY DAY of the week

Romo has big numbers too...he also has a career playoff record of 2 and 4...one of the two which was gift wrapped by the refs:cool:.....big numbers don't completely tell the story on a player