Hopefully this is the last chapter of this story

image.jpg

Nye already said last week he was a Seattle fan. Duh. So you discount the actual maker of the football. Even a blind man can see.

I remain neutral on this until the investigative process is completed.....I know...I know....what a crazy notion...shame on me

none of you on my jury...please....I'd be dead man walking

Although a good friend of mine has an administrative position in Mr Kraft's pro soccer team the Revolution and they are hearing the investigation is turning up nothing and they have plenty of video documentation from NFL Films from the game

The best case scenario for the haters is some loser ball boy f***ed up ....

just the fact they aren't pushing to get resolution pre Super Bowl and still haven't interviewed Brady tells me they got nothing to finger blame on anyone of relevance

Are you actually saying the ball boy/equipment guy did this on his own without Brady telling him to? We Giants fans have no reason to hate the Pats I think they hate us though because we own them

The best case scenario for the haters is some loser ball boy f***ed up ....

just the fact they aren't pushing to get resolution pre Super Bowl and still haven't interviewed Brady tells me they got nothing to finger blame on anyone of relevance

A person of interest. That's the new line for the inside ball equipment manager. Tell me he did it on his own without knowing that Brady liked it that way. End of story.

Are you actually saying the ball boy/equipment guy did this on his own without Brady telling him to? We Giants fans have no reason to hate the Pats I think they hate us though because we own them

for the umpteenth time I am saying I don't know but i am willing to entertain all possibilities here and wait and see what the Investigation turns up before I grab a rope snd look for a tree limb

[h=1]Last two sentences say it all .......:)

Patriots Ball Attendant Just Using the Bathroom[/h]SB Nation
Richard Hill7 hrs ago

AA8CEwW.img
© Kyle Terada-USA TODAY SportsFirst off, let me start by saying, "AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA."
The Jay Glazer report from earlier stated that the "NFL has zeroed in on a locker room attendant [with the] Patriots who allegedly took balls from officials locker room to another area on way to field. Sources say they have interviewed him and additionally have video. Still gauging [sic] if any wrong doing occurred with him but he is strong person of interest."
It was poorly phrased and was laden with heavy words and implications of pending guilt.
Pro Football Talk has more to add on the subject:
First, per a league source, the other "area on way to field" is a bathroom. The bathroom consists of one toilet and one sink and a door that locks from the inside.
Second, according to the same source, the person carried two bags of balls into the bathroom: the 12 balls to be used by the Patriots and the 12 balls to be used by the Colts.
Third, from the same source, the evidence comes from a surveillance video that was discovered by the Patriots and given to the NFL early in the investigation.
Fourth, again from the same source, the video shows the employee in the bathroom for approximately 90 seconds.
So this video was actually of the Patriots staffer going to the bathroom for 90 seconds- clearly not enough time to perfectly deflate 12 footballs- and the footage was submitted by the Patriots themselves.
The whole argument is grasping at straws at this point. Now it's just funny.

Although a good friend of mine has an administrative position in Mr Kraft's pro soccer team the Revolution and they are hearing the investigation is turning up nothing and they have plenty of video documentation from NFL Films from the game

What do you expect the guy to say? He is on the payroll along with Mr. Courageous, Roger Goodell.