NEW YEAR'S EVE DINNER

didier

Senior Insider
SOME OF THE RESTAURANTS HAVE POSTED A MENU, SOME REVEAL THE PRICES AND SOME DO NOT.

TAIWANA MENU NO PRICE LISTED THEY ARE OFFERING WITH DINNER 1/2 BOTTLE OF CRISTAL ROEDERER PER PERSON

EDEN ROCK MENU NO PRICE LISTED NO BEVERAGE OFFERED

LE GAIAC MENU WITH A PRICE OF 180 EUROS PER PERSON NO BEVERAGES INCLUDED

CHRISTOPHER MENU WITH A PRICE OF 320 EUROS PER PERSON NO BEVERAGES INCLUDED

LE GUANAHANI MENU WITH A PRICE OF 250 EUROS PER PERSON NO BEVERAGES INCLUDED

LE SERENO MENU WITH A PRICE OF 350 EUROS PER PERSON NO BEVERAGES INCLUDED

FELLINI (MANAPANY) MENU WITH A PRICE OF 165 EUROS/PP NO BEVERAGES INCLUDED

BONITO 2 MENU'S REGULAR & VEGETARIAN 550 EUROS/PP NO BEVERAGES INCLUDED

BAGATELLE MENU NO PRICE LISTED NO BEVERAGE OFFERED

PROVENCA 2 MENU'S 220 EUROS/PP EXCLUDING BEVERAGES 475 EUROS/PP INCLUDES CAVIAR & BOTTLE OF 2003 DOM PERIGNON

LE REPAIRE MENU 145 EUROS/PP EXCLUDING BEVERAGES

LA LANGOUSTE MENU 120 EUROS/PP EXCLUDING BEVERAGES INCLUDES GLASS OF CHAMPAGNE

L'AVVENTURA MENU 120 EUROS/PP EXCLUDING BEVERAGES INCLUDES GLASS OF MOET & CHANDON CHAMPAGNE

LA BOCA LOCA MENU 250 EUROS/PP INCLUDES COFFEE

THERE ARE MORE i AM SURE THAT JUST ARE NOT ADVERTISING IN THE NEW YEAR'S EVE SAINT-BARTH MENU MAGAZINE

image.jpg

OOOOH, a new game for the forum!!!!

GUESS THE PRICES!!!!!

I'll go first.

TAIWANA MENU NO PRICE LISTED THEY ARE OFFERING WITH DINNER 1/2 BOTTLE OF CRISTAL ROEDERER PER PERSON

350E a head, but they'll have shiny paper hats.

Ok Fred,

I will play along with guess that price. Any idea what a prive party for 200 peeps would fetch on NYE at La Plage? Allegedly, a well known art dealer is having a fete there that night. A pre-game schematic was being put into place on Tuesday. I am thinking along the lines of what Nikki Beach is charging to sell tables which seems to break down to around 10 K Euro per person. La Plage would seem to be in the better position with having their party being paid for by the host instead of trying to sell tables. I need a gig like this………….:) kr

OOOOH, a new game for the forum!!!!

GUESS THE PRICES!!!!!

I'll go first.

350E a head, but they'll have shiny paper hats.

taiwana is also doing fireworks too, I forgot to mention that. my guess is above the 500 euros/pp is more their style.

taiwana is also doing fireworks too, I forgot to mention that. my guess is above the 500 euros/pp is more their style.
So if I have it right so far there is at least going to be the Gustavia fireworks and some at Taiwana. Wondering if the prive party at La Plage in St. Jean will have them as well.
Also, does Nikki beach do them? I am beginning to formulate a plan. Stay at home and see them all from here and charge 300 Euro per person:) kr

So if I have it right so far there is at least going to be the Gustavia fireworks and some at Taiwana. Wondering if the prive party at La Plage in St. Jean will have them as well.
Also, does Nikki beach do them? I am beginning to formulate a plan. Stay at home and see them all from here and charge 300 Euro per person:) kr

nikki beach normally has fireworks too, very easy to sneak in there if thats your cup of tea. so the 300 euros is a friend price no?:tongue: