Terrific drone video....

Nice video- looks like constant parade. What is the structure in the opening shot and why is it jammed.

Andy, that looks like it is Tea Dance at the Boatslip. They get quite the crowd.

Thats is what it is.....and its like that every single day from memorial to labor

wendi and lena and I are in multiple carnival shots but you have to know where to look to see us

Wonderful! Beautiful. What a place, what a place. A big thank you to the Drone developer... Did I see CeeJay fishing?

Wow. That is terrific. I haven't been to Provincetown for many years, but growing up, our family would go every now and then for the weekend and I have such fond memories of those times. Except the Boatslip place looks like a nightmare to me but I hate crowds. He did a wonderful job with this!

That is a wonderful video and song. We just put Provincetown on our list to go back. What is the best time to go when maybe it is not so crowded?

June, especially during the week of the Portuguese Festival (June 25-28 in 2015), is also a great time - more crowded than September but before the peak summer crowds ...

PF2.jpg
Portuguese Festival Parade

DM1.jpg
Blessing Of The Fleet
BOF2.jpg

Yeah that would be up there for sure ..it's just June weather can be so iffy at times...but yes that is without a doubt my favorite weekend there