Ray Rice wins appeal

I'm sure there are teams that are trying to figure out how they can smooth everything over and sign him. It would be easier to wait until next summer, unless he gets into trouble again.

Never had a doubt.....ever

its a business......big business..and the morals and ethics train ieft the station a loooong time ago

Who in the world is gonna touch Ray Rice? Players who beat up women should never be able to play again

the league is full of thugs.....

to keep Rice out, as horrible as his behavior was, would be hypocritical......

the Cowboys just eagerly and quickly re instated a CONVICTED murderer of a teammate for God sakes!

so please spare me the rhetoric on how awful the NFL is for reinstating Rice.....

given Oakland Raiders long history of taking on bad boys no one else wants...and the fact they are in desperate need of a running back...that could easily be where he ends up...

Pagano has also been unwavering in his support of Rice so Indy could be another location.....

I agree Mike, but Ray Rice is past his prime. Last year his production was way down and this year he took a long "vacation". This will hurt more than his off the field behavior.

I agree Mike, but Ray Rice is past his prime. Last year his production was way down and this year he took a long "vacation". This will hurt more than his off the field behavior.

yes that is true...his 3.1 yards per carry certainly isnt making him very marketable at this point in time...but ya never know...teams can raiotnalize anything and take a chance on a rebirth..

look what the Patriots pick up did for Blount last weekend...the guy certainly looked revitalized after looking half dead in Pittsburgh

BTW I don't see Oakland as a landing spot. I think it will require a Belechick kind of guy. Sort of like Reid and Vick.

given Oakland Raiders long history of taking on bad boys no one else wants…and the fact they are in desperate need of a running back...that could easily be where he ends up...

Pagano has also been unwavering in his support of Rice so Indy could be another location.....

Is that all they need? :)

BTW I don't see Oakland as a landing spot. I think it will require a Belechick kind of guy. Sort of like Reid and Vick.

I m seeing the possibility of the NFL encouraging him towards a solid respected African American head coach ( Lovie....Caldwell...Tomlin )for a little of that fatherly guidance...in the ultimate PR touchy feely move to do some damage control

Rice's wife doesn't seem like a shrinking violet and forgave him why can't anyone else. Why all this angst over a game?

If the Eagles hired Vick anyone can hire Rice. No big deal. We should start a discussion about the thugs in pro basketball. Or the no classroom scandal at UNC