Eagles

No surprise .....other than Seattle they ve beaten no one good...this will make their record against teams with winning records 1-3.....big time overrated, helped out with a cream puff schedule.....even the Seattle win was not much as Seattle lost the next game after that and then barely beat a crappy Carolina team after that

although part of me thought the Cowgirls might have enough false confidence to maybe split home and hone with the Eagles

but apparently they aren't even good enough to do that ....even against a good team with a back up quarterback.... at home

cameras showed quite a bit of in fighting on the sidelines too.......which is what they do when the pressure is on

they re irrelevant

Yeah.....Eagles looked good.....what are they gonna do when Foles is healthy with as well as Sanchez is playing....

funny thing is I learned last week from an ex player that Chip Kelly played hoops for Manchester Central when I was coaching a team in that conference, and we played them, but I don't remember him, so I guess he wasnt very good

My Mom has a good pulse on the Giants today she said the Giants look like a high school team the last two years compared to the Eagles and Cowboys. Hit me where it hurts on my birthday

With a down year in the NFC its wide open and the way the Eagles get to the QB and run the ball those are two big things that win games in January

Glad to see such a convincing Eagles win with Sanchez at the helm. He is certainly a great fit at quarterback. The Jets should never have traded him- just one more reason for Coach Ryan to get his butt fired.

you Eagle fans better find some love for DeSean.....you may need him down the road to help out...i can easily see a scenario where the Cowgirls last game of the season in Washington could be a win and be NFC East champs game ,or lose and out of playoffs game for them....

I have no hate for DeSean. I still don't know why they got rid of him. I also don't know why RGIII went downhill so fast.

they got rid of DeSean because he is a skilled player who is also a cancer ( like Dez....Randy MossS...T.O.) )...... so its addition by subtractioN

and RG3 is and always has been overrated....he d be a better slot receiver than a quarterback...he cant throw worth a s**t

Dez was a big "finger pointer and yeller" yesterday.

Dez will be another T.O>....he wont get the big contract from the Boys...he will instead be tagged a franchise player so he is stuck there...he will become even more problematic and then be traded...where the cycle will repeat itself