Happy Thanksgiving.

PIRATE40

Senior Insider
I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving. We really do have a great deal to be thankful for, don't we?

Yes we do.....and you as well....I'm prepping my ass off tonight , with beau coup snow falling , and I love it

Prepping going on in San Francisco image.jpg

Yawn. I think I'll watch a little TV and maybe read some tonight. No prep no fuss no muss.

dont tell me you dont miss even a little being the guy who puts all those smiles on all those faces and making all those eyeballs roll behind their heads and hear all those good food moans and groans .....

I m done for tonight.....now a cognac by the toasty warm roaring Fire

Happy Thanksgiving Day to all in the Forum community . . . there is much, as Pirate says, to be thankful for! In food, we have crab cakes tonight . . . roast chicken & ham tomorrow. At home.

I have much to be thankful for, and a plan. Breakfast champagne and chocolate nibbles "sur la plage" (nibbles compliments of my old/new friends at Monbart), Moules-Frites Lunch at Santa Fé, Thanksgiving Dinner at Le Carré, and maybe, if I manage the alcohol consumption well, nightcap champagne at Monbart.

I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving. We really do have a great deal to be thankful for, don't we?
Yes we do!!! Happy Thanksgiving to all. We are empty nesters tomorrow, but scored a reservation at Mintwood Place in DC, and a suite in a favorite hotel. Lots of celebrating to be done! It's been a tough but really good year, and we both are incredibly thankful (no SBH trip, but we will get there eventually!). Friday we head to the Chesapeake Bay for the big family dinner .....always complicated with 6 siblings' schedules! I love this time of year:)

I have a plan. Breakfast champagne and chocolate nibbles "sur la plage" (nibbles compliments of my old and new friends at Monbart), Moules-Frites Lunch at Santa Fé, Thanksgiving Dinner at Le Carré, and maybe, if I manage the alcohol consumption well, nightcap champagne back at Monbart.

Great Thanksgiving celebrations all over this great land and on St Barth as well. Enjoy. We are all blessed to have ENOUGH and to have each other.

Happy Thanksgiving