The Hideaway

JEK

Senior Insider
Screen Shot 2014-10-22 at 9.47.45 AM.jpg

We have to be at Logan at 3:15 on Monday morning. I'm hoping we make it to Le Select

The flight to Miami leaves at 5:15 am. Yes everything is open at 3:15. Our wake up time is usually 2, but this time we are staying in at Logan.

The flight to Miami leaves at 5:15 am. Yes everything is open at 3:15. Our wake up time is usually 2, but this time we are staying in at Logan.
I flew out of Logan 2 times in the last two weeks I arrive 50 minutes before departure both AA andDelta no problems.

I'm more like a 1 hour person than a 50 minutes person.

The AA counter appears to open at 03:30, but Eve may know better than I do. The TSA checkpoints should open 1 hour before AA's first flight of the day.

I've got an 05:10 flight in a few weeks. I'll do a 03:10 wakeup, a 03:40 car service pickup, a 30 minute ride to the airport, and I should still have plenty of time.

But we all need to travel in whatever manner makes us comfortable. I know what works for me. Eve has done this enough times that she must know what works for her. I used to travel with an airline employee who was a 15 minute person. I would never wait for him, and sometimes wondered if he would really make it before the door closed. He always did.

Why stress out? I have a few aliases and I give myself time in case there is a problem. Plus, who can sleep?

But we all need to travel in whatever manner makes us comfortable. d.

agree 100%...... but the way some do this trip down I think I would rather stay home 😁

Last trip.....wake up call at 545.....tickets in hand and no checjed luggage right through security @615 .....sit down breakfast....wheels up at 745...land at 1145....breeze on through in transit to gate.....wheels up soon after......lunch on the island by 1 30
fresh as a daisy .....by dinner we ve forgotten it was a travel day😊

I was going to make a crack about SBC's fleet being of the fixed landing gear type because I thought "wheels up" referred to wheels retracted into the fuselage. Apparently not???