Look Who s Here for Fall Foliage Festival !!

MIke R

Senior Insider
Theresa, Mike and Ava arrived yesterday..staying til Tuesday....

and today is Mikes BIRTHDAY!!!

I m cooking his birthday dinner..

Goat Cheese Salad with Cranberries and Toasted Walnuts
BBQ Grilled Marinated Maple/Bourbon Steak Tips
Mushroom Risotto
Grilled Zuccini
Roasted ButterNut Squash

Kevin & Kate arrive tomorrow to continue the celebration

TMA.jpg

Looking good and I can not believe how much Ava has grown up! Have fun and Happy Birthday to Mike.

We are having a wonderful time. It is simply beautiful here, but oh so chilly! We're looking forward to dinner, and to the arrival of K&K.

What a fantastic evening at the Wild Coyote Grill.......lots of laughs...
lots of great food....we all had mussels...calamari for apps .....I had an amazing grilled elk chop ...Kevin had a rack of veal he couldn't finish....Theresa had tuna and Mike had Mahi
Wendi and Kate and Lena had salads and spring rolls and Ava had chicken fingers

then back home for a vanilla rhum or three

tomorrow I am cooking a traditional Italian Sunday feast for all

image.jpg

Dinner last night chez Mike and Wendi was to die for. Poor Ava missed out.....she was so excited to see her beloved Lena that she wouldn't eat a thing. She came around just in time for her Daddy's ice cream birthday cake. What a nice touch, MikeR and Wendi!

Today was fun. Lots going on in Town Square, including great live music, and lunch with K&K was fun (see you in 6 months in our other favorite place!).

Coyote Grill was the perfect venue for this rowdy gang. MikeR approved of all of our seafood choices. How rare is that? No, really, HOW RARE IS THAT?

We will definitely be back. This part of the east coast is simply gorgeous. MikeR, you definitely have something going on here, and we can't thank you enough.

My pleasure...this has been a blast on one of my favorite holiday weekends of the year.....How shocked to hear Mahi is actually local this time of year!!!!...but not for long...

plus I know the owner well and how he buys and who he buys from ....and it's all up to my standard

tomorrow is football and Italian food....wooohoooo!!!

I had concerns after I checked the Coyote Grill menu online. The first entree listed was Tofu and Grilled Vegetables. Mike assured me that I had nothing to worry about, which proved to be true. Rack of Veal and Elk were both listed on the Specials Menu.

Fantastic dinner indeed. Good friends, good food (loved that Rack of Veal, which I will finish tomorrow night), and good Rhum (IMHO - I made it ).

Being the only one driving tonight, I left the afterparty after supplying them with an adequate stock of Rhum Vanille. I've now returned to my hotel, where there is even more Rhum Vanille available.

It looks like a fantastic time in a beautiful spot . . . with memories & stories that will last a long time. MikeR & Wendi seem to be catalysts in doing that for visiting friends!

Wow--VC, vanilla rhum, birthday cake and a wonderful sbhonline gathering---Lena and little Ava are being exposed to all the right stuff early-on!

a Sunday feast today..eggplant parm....chicken parm...a big ol pot pf gravy with hand rolled meatballs...sausage.... and a loin of pork simmering in it all day...pasta....a salad.....and much wine....

tomorow is Pollys Pancake Parlor and then we can send them home.....LOL