How about them Cowboys!

He is happy and making lots of cheering noises. He was thrilled when I told him the 49ers won this afternoon.

image.jpg

Oh please....they ve beaten Some awful teams and the Saints are terrible this year....the one good team they played this year kicked their asses up and down the field

enjoy Cinderella

midnight is coming soon

Whatever...talk to me About your different team and execution in December

8 and 8...maybe 9 and 7

Peter.. I even took theCowboys tonight in my pool...no brainer pick....Saints are done

on the Cowboy horizon is Seattle ...two Philly ...at Washington at NY and Arizona

midnight is coming

I'll let you guys battle it out. As a long suffering fan, I take pleasure in every victory but still take them one at a time. If they stay with the running game and let Romo concentrate on the safe passes, we may surprise some folks. Still, Mike is right. We haven't been really tested as yet, but it's nice to dream.

Phil

If they stay with the running game and let Romo concentrate on the safe passes

Phil

I would agree with that...it seems they ve finally figured out Romo is a pea brain and they have definitely simplified things fior him and taken away his ability to make adjustments on his own.....and that is helping a bit but they still have an awful defense and a head coach who should be a coordinator .....and a clueless owner starving for attention...who apparently has a thing for strippers which may get him a suspension if it sticks.....a suspension would be the best thing to happen to the Cowboys ....:eagerness:

They won't make the playoffs this year and Jones will fire everyone and hire new puppets

I actually liked and respected the Cowboys when Coach Laundry was running the show...and when jimmy Johnson and Bill Parcells was there too ...but they both smartly ran from the meddling Jones

its a circus freak show now though