Last Bottle of La Pinta

zin

SBH Insider
photo (4).jpg

I love this Rhum Vanilla. So sorry they don't make it any longer. Have had this one for several years. I like it much better than the Gloriette but that is good also.

Zin,

My recollection is that Hervé sells La Pinta at Côté Port. Check it out the next time that you're on-island.

I hope it is still available. We love it also. Purchased some this past May but haven't opened it yet. May have to squirrel it away.

We just discovered at our home in Richmond a bottle of vanilla rhum that had no label. I'll bet it was at least ten years old(maybe more), but it tasted as good as any I've had.

We too have a number of Vanilla Rum bottles and it seems the longer we keep them the better they get. That is one advantage of getting older- we just get better!

2 years ago, on Marius's 90th, he brought out a 50 year old bottle from the original le Select location....asked me if I would do the honors and pour for everone..sure, no :devillaugh:problem!

2 years ago, on Marius's 90th, he brought out a 50 year old bottle from the original le Select location....asked me if I would do the honors and pour for everone..sure, no :devillaugh:problem!

Perhaps part of the newbie tax, but I don't recall said bottle....sounds heavenly