VILLA DONATO

Reed

Senior Insider
Hello folks. Getting ready to celebrate our 10th year of visiting St. Barth. This will be a quick 1 week trip as that is all that time allows on this journey. Wanting to splurge and am VERY interested in renting Villa Donato. I don't see much listed here. I have seen pictures and it looks beautiful. 2 pools and huge jacuzzi and fabulous decor and amazing views. We leave in 2 weeks and are trying to determine if we should stay a repeat villa or go all out for a special occasion. Will be pulling the trigger in the next 24 hours so any thoughts or private messages would be appreciated. KR

Villa Donato Photos

Hello Kimberly. Congratulations on the upcoming trip. This villa has always been on my bucket list. Have never seen it first hand but it is obviously gorgeous. The owner can be contacted at michael@lexisint.com If it is still available you should definitely be able to save some money at this late date. Good luck. I say go for it!

This is one of our top 2 on the island. Kercliff is the other. Ask away any/all questions. Giving strong consideration to heading down again later this month.

We did pull the trigger and splurge on this lovely villa. I see this as being a repeat villa for future early fall trips. There is a beautiful new deck that enhances the pool area. Host was easy to deal with via email. Car included and manager was most hospitable. Waking up and slightly taking my head off the pillow resulted in catching the most amazing views. 180 degrees looking over Flammand, Anguilla and St. Maarteen in the distance as well as seeing boats on the approach into Gustavia. The huge jacuzzi made for pleasant evening star gazing. The big plus for me after working in/near a hot kitchen for the last 6 months was that ALL the rooms had AC which was greatly appreciated upon arrival back to the villa after being out and about in warmer than what we are use to weather for SBH. The owner surprised us my having breakfast prepared for us on Sunday morning after our arrival. Very nicely decorated with great attention to details. We will stay here again. KR

KR my sister had a blast on ACK they stayed at Harbor Haven house from Inspirito...She said it was outrageous

Peter,

We get a lot of gigs from the concierge folks that run Inspirito on Nantucket. Great to hear she had a blast. KR

Hello folks. Getting ready to celebrate our 10th year of visiting St. Barth. This will be a quick 1 week trip as that is all that time allows on this journey. Wanting to splurge and am VERY interested in renting Villa Donato. I don't see much listed here. I have seen pictures and it looks beautiful. 2 pools and huge jacuzzi and fabulous decor and amazing views. We leave in 2 weeks and are trying to determine if we should stay a repeat villa or go all out for a special occasion. Will be pulling the trigger in the next 24 hours so any thoughts or private messages would be appreciated. KR:cool::watermelon::guitar::guitar::guitar: