Ellen & Rosemond stop by for some VC and Perrier!

JEK

Senior Insider
photo.jpg

IMG_1593.jpg

Rosemond and I reminisce about past Carnavals and he samples my VC frog :)

Attachments

• photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 594
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 577
Cool.I love the shot of Rosemond gazing at your camera shrine.
I also like him playing leapfrog by the pool.

Cheers and safe travels Ellen and Rosemond.

Rosie and I were trying to remember the last year we marched together in Carnaval -- it was 2006!
JEK_0258.jpg

Hi Rod and Donna, yep, looks like we'll miss you this trip, but have a great time... ships passing in the night as we are in Philadelphia this weekend!

Although many things are closed during your trip, many are still open, and you should be able to enjoy a few island events such at the Fete in Corossol on Monday, August 25 and the lovely closing of the season buffet at Maya's (stop by Maya's To Go to get exact date, probably Friday or Saturday night the 29th or 30th).

Have fun!

Elgreaux, please tell me more about the closing of the season buffet at Maya's? Do I want that rather than a regular dinner there during my stay? I am here until 9.1! Thanks for bringing up.

Elgreaux, please tell me more about the closing of the season buffet at Maya's? Do I want that rather than a regular dinner there during my stay? I am here until 9.1! Thanks for bringing up.

Oops sorry I didn't respond in time, we have been on a big road trip for the past two weeks... I hope you made it to Maya's for dinner or the buffet!