Me Gusta? Les Coulisses? Ti Zouk?

KevinS

Senior Insider
Something is up at the old Harbour's Saladerie location, but I'm not quite sure what.

From the old Les Coulisses FB page:

Jamais 2 sans 3 !!

Tout comme le Phoenix, le restaurant et sa toute nouvelle direction, Lolo Ti-zouk Gustavia, reprend du service avec un concept plus caribéen et sa cuisine typiquement créole, mais vous pourrez aussi déguster chez nous une cuisine française et de nombreuses suggestions du jour .. création de la carte en cours ..
Nous vous attendons tous dès demain pour l' OPENING à partir de 17h avec en animation musicale DJ TONNAN !! .. COCKTAIL DE BIENVENUE OFFERT !! ..

A VOS NOTES !! .. CA VA ZOUKER !!

Capture.JPG

Although Me Gusta isn't mentioned, the phone number is the old Me Gusta/Les Coulisses/ Harbour's Saladerie number. Developing...

Ellen, if it was dormant then it was for a brief period only. Me Gusta advertised an August 2 Karaoke Night and August 3 Italian Pasta night.

I wouldn't say that the location is jinxed, although it does have some challenges. Some have been very successful there. Others have had a learning experience.

Seems to me it hasn't really been successful since L'Escale but I could be wrong, will be interesting to see what happens there now...

From Coulisses St Barth Facebook page. It appears that the new name may be Le Phoenix, either that or Ti Zouk Gustavia, with the reappearance of Ti Zouk being the Phoenix. Tapas and drinks from 17:00, a French and Creole menu, live music, DJ, Karaoke, and Theme Nights.

C'est officiel ! Le Phoenix prend son envol !! Restaurant ouvert tous les soirs des 17h pour vos apéros tapas .. carte française et créole .. animation musicale avec groupe live, DJ, karaoke et soirées a thèmes ..
On vous attend nombreux pour fêter le retour de Lolo ex Ti-zouk Gustavia !!!!
Réservations au 0590 29 52 24
Le Phoenix et sa vue exceptionnel sur le port de Gustavia et ses yachts .. a la Pointe .. juste a côté du Yacht Club et du First ..

It seems as though this place has bad karma as it is always changing. Who can name all of the restaurants that have been there all the way back and what were the names?

L'Escale, L'Arbre de Voyageur, Jao, Saladerie, Harbours Saladerie, Harbours, Les Coulisses, Me Gusta, and now, still unclear...

Kevin, was Saladerie once La Marine? Or was that next door? La Marine was the first place we ever ate in St Barth.

Bev, La Marine was next door. It's now part of Carole's empire, and I don't know what (if anything) is going on there. The focus is now on the 2nd floor space, which is called First Floor in the European fashion.

And the story continues to develop...

From the Facebook page:

AVIS AUX INTERESSES .. Restaurant proposé à la location gérance .. me contacter en message privé uniquement .. merci ..