Newport folk festival

MIke R

Senior Insider
Rosemary .....are you going?

I m trying to get Friday afternoon off so I can see my new favorite band Lake Street Dive who come on at four o clock......

Ryan Adams and Jimmy Cliff tomorrow .....great line up of bands this year

Wow Jimmy Cliff I've only seen him once at the old Tradewinds and he was amazing had to be at least 15 years ago and back then I thought he was pushing 60...He must be getting up there in age but he was non stop dancing during that show I bet he's still the same today....Harder they come is in my top 3 favorite songs all time

I hope that it works out for you. Newport Folk Festival would be a good place for you to be on Friday afternoon.

I am going!!! Precisely to see Ryan Adams and Jimmy Cliff-now looking forward to your guys. Will get there around 1. Tickets are available! Ryan Adams and Jimmy Cliff Friday as well, end of the day.

So I was telling Rosemary I had a mad crush on the chick in Lake Street Dive who were playing this afternoon ......,and look what she does !.......too funny

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 67
I could write a book on the idiocy I ve seen, and continue to see, out here through the years ....,stupidy in every form imaginable

If Kelly had done her homework she would know that my old whale watch first mate and grandson of the man who brought whale watching to cape cod, chad avellar, runs a first class private whale watch boat