Jimmy Buffett Tonight

Loved when he did the Labor Day show in New England ..... It was the perfect way to end a long exhausting high season on Cape Cod for me and in the mountains of NH for my wife.....in the middle of the high season like he is doing now - none of us can go...too busy ....too bad

enjoy ...

I hear from many sources including sbhlvr and Dave that JB went on last night about my very good P Town friend Joe Bones who many years ago played in the band and is now a whale watch boat captain .....very cool....Joe is a colorful character for sure who K&K even got to meet in Front Street the other night...also hear it was a great show

The entire show can be heard on the link below. Your friend is mentioned within "My Head Hurts..."

http://www.buffettnews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=93409

I really enjoyed how they started right off with Brown Eyed and the ZBB covers from their CMT gig together were great too. Show stopper was Mac Mc's Little Martha...it kicked a$$. Many believe that he may have been saying goodbye at the end of the show, each memer of the CRB leaving until only JB was left...I hope not, but I am an optimist!

The entire show can be heard on the link below. Your friend is mentioned within "My Head Hurts..."

http://www.buffettnews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=93409

I really enjoyed how they started right off with Brown Eyed and the ZBB covers from their CMT gig together were great too. Show stopper was Mac Mc's Little Martha...it kicked a$$. Many believe that he may have been saying goodbye at the end of the show, each memer of the CRB leaving until only JB was left...I hope not, but I am an optimist!

yes I know the song and his mention .. The funniest coincidence last night was sbhlvr and David came by the wharf to say hi and and I was zooming off in my skiff to my boat but we talked for a bit and I asked them about Joe s mention and they confirmed just as Joe was behind them docking the whale watch boat he was running so I told them to go tell him because he is right behind you !!!!

glad you enjoyed the show