We made it in!

NikoleRob

SBH Member
Dinner last night at Andy's, and picked up breakfast at Petite Colombe. Views from Villa Kercliff are spectacular. Will post up pics in the trip reports section after we get back home. Glad to be back!

I wonder how many of us go to Andy's on the first night? Glad the weather didn't interfere with your trip.

I wonder how many of us go to Andy's on the first night? Glad the weather didn't interfere with your trip.
Our first night is always Sante Fe. Have to admit now with Tradewinds it's also our first lunch.

Had a wonderful dinner tonight at Santa Fe. We arrived before 7 but Manu took great care if us anyway. Shaping up to be a great visit already!

We were at Sante Fe tonight also, and I think you were at a table right next to us. We were there with two other couples.

Phil

What a beautiful villa! We will be your neighbor starting Saturday at VHM. I'm at the countdown stage and bags getting packed! Have a fantastic week!!

Hope to bump into you again.

The food, the friendship, and the delightful breeze made for a great welcome back.

Might head back to Andy's tonight. Not sure yet. Decisions decisions...lunch tomorrow at Gloriette I think though.

Working on downloading our photos. Trip report to follow soon! May be our best vacation ever. Already planning our next two trips to the island...

One regret is that we only made it to Gloriette once this trip. Glad to see there are other L' Isola fans!

We were just at VHM in April with the rest of our group at VK. It was our first time staying there and have already booked another stay!

We were just at VHM in April with the rest of our group at VK. It was our first time staying there and have already booked another stay!
Same here. Already booked same week next year! I see you are in Jackson. My son just moved there last month.