July 16, Sunset Wine and Cheese party at EMM

phil62

Senior Insider
This year's party will again be hosted by Bob and Tommye, and Amy and me. All forum members are invited, and the party gets started at 5:30 PM. Please RSVP to this thread so we can get a head count. Last year we had a phenomenal turnout, and we would love to do the same or better this year. I'll post directions as we get closer.

Last year's group shot.

Phil

attachment.php

. . . I'm sorry that I can't be there! I will look forward to photos & stories . . . and I'm sure that there'll be many!

Wow, amazing how many people are there in July!! A fabulous gathering of beautiful smiles. I wish you another truly awesome gathering this year :)

We arrive at 3:30 . Will open the villa and look forward to spending time with ya all!
Norman and Susan

Gosh darn it! There from the 8th to the 16th. Shame. Hopefully we can meet up at some point while we are there. 16 days and counting. Major tingles.

Amy and Phil and Bob and Tommye,

Unfortunately, Beth and I can't make it this year. We won't be on St. Barth this summer. We are, however, planning a trip for a month next summer, and if the party is happening again we'll be there! Enjoy.

-Greg

Just a reminder that the party is next Wednesday. All forum members are invited, but please RSVP on this thread so we can get a head count. I will post directions next week for those that are not familiar with the location, but it is very easy to find.

See everyone on the 16th.

Phil

Was so nice to meet you all last year at the party, will plan to be there again! Two coming from Villa Haute Maison and will bring French hors d'oeuvres-----Nanette and Kim (her first visit to St Barts!)