Jost...

White Bay is a mob scene from 11am to 4pm EVERY DAY. There are no cheap Jeep rentals (only Abe's & Paradise rent and the are both $60/day) Check out Evening Star Villas http://www.eveningstarvilla.com/
We stayed on Jost the past 3 years for 4-5 days (after a similar stay on Anegada) and decided White Bay is too busy for what we want in a vacation. Anegada on the other hand is amazing !!

Not sure about that? Sunday is just a huge day on White Bay..Man u are gonna have a blast...Those endless REAL beach bars..

we will be spending most days renting a boat and heading out to Sandy Spit or Little Jost so that wont bother us one bit....we are all booked in to White Bay Villas so we wont be needing a Jeep as the beach is right there as is the boat we re renting

Mike- I took a look at where you are staying for future reference and the beach villas are all 1 bedroom? No?

yes but they are setting up what sounds like a Murphy bed thingy in the living room....as I wanted to be on the beach and not in the two bedrooms up the hill

they have been very easy people to deal with and seem very eager to please so far...

Mike, we absolutely loved the BVI's and can't wait to return and stay a few days then head back to St John. The day charter was just too short.

Don't forget to stop by Foxy's Taboo for lunch. The food was amazing. Oh and the B-Line too on Little Jost was great fun too.

I imagine Carol clued you in but I just had to put my two cents in!! LOL

2014-05-13 12.52.30.jpg

2014-05-13 11.28.32.jpg