Saba Travel Forums?

Voosh

Senior Insider
If, and right now that's a big "if," we go to St. Barts this year, we'd like a few more days on Saba.

After looking around I can't seem to find any Saba-oriented sites like sbhonline where folks share info. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Google "Saba Travel Forum" and you will find several. Can't vouch if they are as good as SBHOnline!

Thnx. Will try again. Won't hold my breath. Most Saba visitors seem to not talk much. Their prerogative. No complaints here. Saba is as special as SBH in its own way.

Thanks JEK and KevinS,

I'm sifting through all those sites, in my spare (?) time :( ...

Most is fluff and deadends. Yet, have gotten some great tidbits and responses.

Thanks JoshA. I forgot about that site.

Our daytripping on Saba has included just roaming around the island all day. So, looking for updates and where we might want to stay for a few days is my new "spare time" project.

I will give a trip report when we get back. We are staying at Queen's Garden. Anywhere in particular you want me to check out?

BlackDog said:
I will give a trip report when we get back. We are staying at Queen's Garden. Anywhere in particular you want me to check out?

We've been all over the island. Last time was over 10 years ago. Just wanted an update, recommendations and insights on what's new and what we might have missed. Thanks again.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Gate House in 2007. The owners, Michele and Lyliane Job, are the most gracious hosts you'll find anywhere. Accomodations are quaint, the restaurant gourmet, and the wine list is to die for. One evening I mentioned how much I enjoy the ile flottant dessert at The Wall House. Lyliane surprised me that evening by making it just for me.

We will definitely return.

Once again, thanks all.

This may be a trip that won't happen. But, planning and wishing is never a bad way to go. Ya never know what tomorrow will bring.

Voosh

PS. I'm sure this won't be politically correct with some. But, my shorts aren't on fire and I try to help anyone I can.

From Saba tourism site -

Imagine an island in the Caribbean untrampled by time. Imagine unspoiled landscapes that make you feel like an early explorer, and friendly English speaking people who make you feel at home. All this is Saba...

It is a cool island. A daytrip from SBH is worth the taste.