Walmart Application - This is an actual job application that a 75 year old senior citizen submitted to a Walmart store in Arkansas. They hired him be

onebigdawg53

Senior Insider
Walmart Job Application

Walmart Application - This is an actual job application that a 75 year old senior citizen submitted to a Walmart store in Arkansas. They hired him because he was so funny -

NAME: Kenneth Way (Grumpy Bastard)

SEX: Not lately, but I'm looking for the right woman (or at least one who will cooperate).

DESIRED POSITION: Company President or Vice-President. But, seriously, whatever's available. If I were in a position to be picky, would I be applying here in the first place?

DESIRED SALARY: $185,000 a year plus stock options and a Michael Ovitz severance package. If that's not possible, make me an offer and we can haggle.

EDUCATION: Yes

LAST POSITION HELD: Target for middle management hostility.

PREVIOUS SALARY: A lot less than I'm worth.

MOST NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENT: My incredible collection of stolen pens and post-it notes.

REASON FOR LEAVING: It sucked.

HOURS AVAILABLE TO WORK: Any.

PREFERRED HOURS: 1:30-3:30 PM - monday, tuesday and thursday

DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL SKILLS: Yes, but they're better suited to a more intimate environment.

MAY WE CONTACT YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER?: If I had one, would I be here?

DO YOU HAVE ANY PHYSICAL CONIDTIONS THAT WOULD PROHIBIT YOU FROM LIFTING UP TO 50 POUNDS?: Of what?

DO YOU HAVE A CAR? I think the more appropriate question here would be, "Do you have a car that runs?"

HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANY SPECIAL AWARDS OR RECOGNITION?: I may already be the winner of the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes, or so they tell me.

DO YOU SMOKE? On the job - no. On my breaks - yes.

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE DOING IN FIVE YEARS?: Living in the Bahamas with a fabulously wealthy, dumb, sexy blonde supermodel who thinks I am the greatest thing since sliced bread. Actually, I'd like to be doing that now.

NEAREST RELATIVE?: 7 miles

DO YOU CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE IS TRUE AND COMPLETE TO THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE?
Oh, yes. Absolutely.

Re: Walmart Job Application

Gee, George, didn't even notice...
Happy bday....care to share, or 29+?

Thanks for the birthday wishes, guys. Fred, let's just say that I'm approximately your age - Oh, what the hell, today I am 54.

here you go george..a little birthday wisdom from a JB tune....

Im growing older, but not up
My metabolic rate is pleasantly stuck
Let those winds of time blow over my head
Id rather die while Im livin than live while Im dead

and this......

Well the sunrise'll bring on
the sleep that's escaped us and
everyone's off to their bed.
There'll be huggin' and squeezin',
a little pleasin' and teasin'
and rubbin' of each others' head.
So won't you dream on comrades;
seems nothing affects you,
nothing, no reason nor rhyme.
That's cause everyone here is just more than contented
to be living and dying in three quarter time.

Miker: I little more St Jimmy wisdom (courtesy of Alan Jackson):

It's Five Oclock Somewhere.

Think about that next week when you are working. And, to let you in on a secret, it will be five oclock around the clock on AXA.

Think about that next week when you are working. And, to let you in on a secret, it will be five oclock around the clock on AXA.

I'll be in St Barts next week mon ami.....not working..and the lack of a laptop and cell phone will insure that

the only thing I'll be working on is building sand castles with Lena and working on the menu for the evening

<<<Oh, what the hell, today I am 54>>>

Mazel Tov! Betcha didn't think you were gonna make it this far, either...LOL

MikeR and IV, stop rubbing it in...it's always 5 oclock in Charleston. AND when you guys are trying to readjust back to American work/life, I will be imitating the EverReady Battery (still going in St.Barths)!

Ric

MikeR and IV, stop rubbing it in...it's always 5 oclock in Charleston. AND when you guys are trying to readjust back to American work/life, I will be imitating the EverReady Battery (still going in St.Barths)!

Ric

yeah but I'll be starting my 8 week summer Cape gig

*stickin my tongue out at you*

<<<yeah but I'll be starting my 8 week summer Cape gig>>>

Followed by unemployment, correct?
Didn't you sell the store and house in CO?
Hell, you can milk this til New Years.

followed by my inaugural college coaching job and being way more hands on with the eastern shops...and raising a 4 year old...and taking care of an 80 year old....and doing all the projects for the new house that Wendi has so lovingly assigned to me....and seeing how many people I can piss off in here......and God knows what else...

not to worry Fred ...no grass is ever going to grow under this boys feet....LOL

followed by my inaugural college coaching job and being way more hands on with the eastern shops...and raising a 4 year old...and taking care of an 80 year old....and doing all the projects for the new house that Wendi has so lovingly assigned to me....and seeing how many people I can piss off in here......and God knows what else...

not to worry Fred ...no grass is ever going to grow under this boys feet....LOL

Bitch, bitch, bitch...and quit using God to assist you, UNLESS you've changed.

Mike, safe trip, good flying and uneventful everything...enjoy your SBH start to a great summer AWAY from the cold!

Ric

~see you thursday week (6/14)

thanks Ric...looking forward to seeing you and Lu....you all will be stuck with me in here until Monday afternoon..then ALL the plugs get pulled and the world gets disconnected for 2 weeks