thursday joke - The good samaritan

onebigdawg53

Senior Insider
A gentleman was standing on a street corner with his 5 year old son waiting for the light to turn red so they could cross. The man notices that accross the street, directly in front of them, there are two dogs fornicating. He was hoping his son wouldn't notice because he was not yet ready for the lecture on the birds and the bees.

But, sure enough, his son sees the two dogs fornicating and asks his Dad - "Daddy, what are those doggies doing?"

The man thinks quickly and, presto, comes up with what he thinks is a viable explanation: "Well, son, you see the doggie on top broke his leg and the doggie on the bottom is being a good samaritan and is helping him get to the hospital."

Just when he thought he got away with it because his son had not questioned the explanation, the son speaks up - "You see Dad, just goes to show you - you try to be a nice guy and help somebody and they screw you right up the ars.

that reminds me of a time when we were driving along a farm and there were two cows doing it and my daughter, who was 4 years old, said 'what are they doing Daddy?"...my mother was also in the car and without skipping a beat, she said "well dear the cow on top is trying to get a better view of the road"

Our standard reply is, "giving a piggy-back ride." But from the sly grin on my 11 yr old's face, I have a feeling that ain't gonna work for much longer, but at least he plays along for his little sister's sake.

Re: thursday joke - Wal Mart Scam

Warning: Wal-Mart Scam

I don't how if you shop at Wal-Mart, but this may be useful to know...

I am posting this to you to warn you of something that happened to me, as I have become a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. This happened to me at Wal-Mart and it could happen to you.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 18-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the trunk. They both start wiping your windscreen with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy t-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead
ask you for a ride to another Wal-Mart. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Saturday, and also yesterday and probably tonight.

Well, I better head down to my local Wal-Mart at lunch to make sure this is not happening here...

I was just there for the same reason.....sorry to say..nothing but an obese sweaty red neck looking woman offering to wash my car....damn...some guys have all the luck