La Case du Roy

TimH

SBH Insider
We are sitting in the Business Lounge in SXM on our way home from nine days at Case du Roy. This was our third stay there and we are still amazed at the value of this wonderful little place. We rented direct with Jocelyne and her offer was great. I said little place, but it really isn't- a king bedroom with a large double sink bath with huge tiled rain shower, living room with half bath, and a full size kitchen. The front yard [very private] has a view of the sea, plus lounges and chairs. The tiled porch has a hammock, table and chairs for four, plus two more chairs. The walled, totally private garden in back has more furniture plus a great 4 person hottub [wonderful for a soak under the stars after dinner].

Jocelyne is a very nice local who, along with her husband, Rigobert, go above and beyond to take care of your needs [including stocking the bath with Ligne St Barth products].

I am not going to mention the price, but it is more comparable to the Sunset than anything else.

We will be back for # four.

We are sitting in the Business Lounge in SXM on our way home from nine days at Case du Roy. This was our third stay there and we are still amazed at the value of this wonderful little place. We rented direct with Jocelyne and her offer was great. I said little place, but it really isn't- a king bedroom with a large double sink bath with huge tiled rain shower, living room with half bath, and a full size kitchen. The front yard [very private] has a view of the sea, plus lounges and chairs. The tiled porch has a hammock, table and chairs for four, plus two more chairs. The walled, totally private garden in back has more furniture plus a great 4 person hottub [wonderful for a soak under the stars after dinner].

Jocelyne is a very nice local who, along with her husband, Rigobert, go above and beyond to take care of your needs [including stocking the bath with Ligne St Barth products].

I am not going to mention the price, but it is more comparable to the Sunset than anything else.

We will be back for # four.

Does anyone for contact details for Jocelyn - please PM me if you do. Thx