Côte d'Azur

seasalt

SBH Insider
We are planning a trip to Monaco at the end of September for a yacht show. We are looking for romantic, cozy places to stay along Côte d'Azur before the show. Nice view of the sea would be a big plus. Any tips will be most appreciated.

you're going at a great time of the year...tourists have left and the weather is great
try to eat at Restaurant Le Bacon in Cap de Antibes
"HISTORY & LEGEND...
60 years of experience: well-recognized excellence in the culinary arts of the sea.
A family success, internationally famous.
Wecome to one of the most renowned fish restaurants in France: Le Bacon.
Discover gourmet cuisine of the highest order - fish specialities that will exceed your expectations."

We stayed in Cannes a few years ago and drove to Monaco via St Paul de Vence. It's a lovely town with great views. Chagall is buried in the local cemetery and Bill Wyman owns a place, I think the Stones recorded something there. On the way back to Cannes we drove along the coast, which is dotted with beautiful beach towns. I thought St Jean Cap Ferret was particularly pretty and have been plotting a return trip someday....

I made it to the top and laughed when I bumped into a UPS guy making a delivery. What a route!

Thank you so much for all of your suggestions. Vence, St Paul de Vence, St Jean Cap Ferret, Eze are on the list:)

St Tropez is my favourite spot on the Cote. In June we stayed at Hotel Pastis, very charming. Villa Marie and Chateau de la Mesadiere are other great hotels.
If in Monaca, do not miss the Hotel de Paris and a dinner or lunch at the Louis XV restaurant.

We are at the Chateau de Messardiere right now, it's beautiful ! Leaving for Monaco tomorrow ......
Pic from room,
image.jpg