Ice Pellets Tomorrow!

stbartshopper

Senior Insider
Weather is down to 29F tomorrow and 28 Tuesday with rain tonight, tomorrow and ice on Tues in Indianapolis! East Coast- be ready! When does this end?

Weather is down to 29F tomorrow and 28 Tuesday with rain tonight, tomorrow and ice on Tues in Indianapolis! East Coast- be ready! When does this end?

there is a very sharp line of cold and warm air here right now....left my house at 1:30 for Boston it was 39....got to Boston and it was 70....

22C here with a humidex reading of 25C. It'll stay warm today with lots of rain, but by Tuesday morning it'll be 0 with a combo of ice pellets and snow! Nooooooooo!

Today is predicted to reach 75...tomorrow 55 with rain, Wednesday 40's. I can see the light at the end of,that very long tunnel.

Today is predicted to reach 75...tomorrow 55 with rain, Wednesday 40's. I can see the light at the end of,that very long tunnel.

looks like a cold stretch after today... my window for getting my boat painted before splashdown is really starting to close, thanks to this weather..

looks like a cool rainy Easter weekend..we ll be hunkered down at the Mt Washington Grand Hotel

looks like a cold stretch after today... my window for getting my boat painted before splashdown is really starting to close, thanks to this weather..

looks like a cool rainy Easter weekend..we ll be hunkered down at the Mt Washington Grand Hotel

Near Whitefield? take a drive by the theatre where I was the managing director in the late 70s, The Weathervane...

and she is a grand hotel for sure..a real throwback

mtwashington.jpg

JEK - hope you had safe travels.. Sleet, sleet , sleet here in CT. I've an accumulation an inch of ice on a south facing deck, and I say it with a guarantee, because I just measured it. : (

Good morning from the Isle of Long--what's going on? cars and decks wearing a coat of ice--feh feh feh! Getting the morning paper--dangerous conditions abound.