Bucket Gathering Pics

didier

Senior Insider
thanks so much jeanette & dennis, you have a wonderful place to host a party. we had a great time. I am posting a few, rest will be on facebook. the food was soooo good. I posted a pic of one of the desserts.

Attachments

• a bucket party 2014 002.jpg
    a bucket party 2014 002.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 881
  • a bucket party 2014 015.jpg
    a bucket party 2014 015.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 879
just 2 more

Attachments

• a bucket party 2014 007.jpg
    a bucket party 2014 007.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 871
  • a bucket party 2014 005.jpg
    a bucket party 2014 005.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 873
Here are a few more from the party. Kudo's to Dennis and Jeanette for opening up their beautiful villa and providing a front row seat to the Bucket Finish Line, in addition to a very nice lunch.

1-2014-03-301.jpg

2-2014-03-302.jpg

3-2014-03-303.jpg

1-DSC_0541.JPG

Phil

A wonderful gathering.Many good friends- as somebody said" it was like having a gigantic TV screen of the finish line in box seats!"
A great gathering,too,of our favourite island photographers ,all in one place - every time Ed left the main room,we all said " now don't go climbing any big hills for a better shot!"
Food,company ,and ambience were a "10 plus"!
After our two sold - out chorale shows these last two nights,and all the rehearsing, it was good to relax with old friends
Jeanette and Dennis- a great day !!!

Thank you, Diana and Phil, for the beautiful photos. The lovely fruit tarte was courtesy of Ellen and Rosemond (and baked by Mayas to Go).

We enjoyed seeing everyone and sharing our view. There ended up being a large, eclectic group of fun people. Bucket Week is truly the most spectacular week to be on SBH. Same time next year...

Thank you, Diana and Phil, for the beautiful photos. The lovely fruit tarte was courtesy of Ellen and Rosemond (and baked by Mayas to Go).

We enjoyed seeing everyone and sharing our view. There ended up being a large, eclectic group of fun people. Bucket Week is truly the most spectacular week to be on SBH. Same time next year...

We will be there next year!

I had started a separate thread of thanks to our hosts, Jeanette and Dennis. Let me repeat a party so very well done and the international gathering made for a grand group and all the effort was truly appreciated.
Safe travels and yes, SAME TIME NEXT YEAR!

Jeanette & Dennis, hope you have a pleasant trip back to the states today. I am posting a couple more pics, as there is a really good view of the ocean behind me.

Attachments

• a bucket party 2014 018.jpg
    a bucket party 2014 018.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 797
What delightful pictures with so many smiling faces. Jeanette, you and Dennis know how to host a great event. Was this your first time staying in a villa in Gustavia? What were your thoughts?

Clearly a festive gathering of friends enjoying themselves . . . put together courtesy of Mother Nature & hosts extraordinaire! Thanks for sharing the photos.