Bucket Gathering Pics

Eve, no funky stone turrets and no former life for this villa. The villa was constructed by the current owner in its present layout. It looks like the last few oceanfront lots on Rue de la Colline have been sold.

Kristin, we LOVED being in Gustavia for the Bucket and we are planning to return next year. That being said, there was traffic getting in and out of town during certain times of the day and the mosquitos were awful. The positives were a glorious view, stunning sunsets and the ability to walk into town for dinner and night life. Outside of Bucket week, we love either staying on the beach or somewhere in St. Jean. We had a perfect stay last May at SAS in St. Jean. Before our stay in Gustavia, we started our trip with three night at The Normandie and I cannot speak highly enough of their gracious hospitality and lovely accommodations.

Mermaid?

I snapped this one when everyone else went into the villa to cool off!

Attachments

• IMG_0140.JPG
    IMG_0140.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 624
Yup, a winner from a former Wimco contest (and obviously photoshopped). That being said, how do we know it's not Linda?

Thanks to all of you for posting the pictures. Liz and I stayed at this villa a few years ago and your photos brought back many memories.

Looks like a wonderful gathering on a beautiful day in paradise! I remember the days though of 'bucket' seats- they were too hard to get out of even when I could! LOL!

A lesson learned about posting villa photos online... Wait until you've already rented the villa for the following year.

I was not able to rent GUS for the Bucket next year. I was not even able to rent it for all the same dates as I rented this year. I was told I had the right to the same dates if I booked by May 1. Apprently, not the case. Whoever rented it, I am passing you the torch to throw a party.

Aw Jeanette-looks like someone changed the rules. I am sorry but certain you will find a new villa to your liking.

How disappointing Jeanette! A shame that the folks you rented from didn't hold up their end of the bargain. As you said, if the renter has been/is here, they had better throw a great party...yours looked tough to beat!

Yes, the Bucket is earlier next year, but I rented GUS this year 6 days before the Bucket started. The dates overlap for my 2014 rental dates and the 2015 Bucket.