New shop in Gustavia

elgreaux

Senior Insider
There is a lovely new shop in Gustavia where Varda used to be (he has moved his shop to the old location of Sin Garden on the waterfront)... the new one is called Zimmermann and has clothes, shoes, accessories, jewelry, etc... Davesmom: worth putting on your list!
zimmerman 1.jpg
zimmerman2.jpg

zimmerman3.jpg

Attachments

• zimmerman 1.jpg
    zimmerman 1.jpg
    791.6 KB · Views: 25
  • zimmerman2.jpg
    zimmerman2.jpg
    429.9 KB · Views: 22
  • zimmerman3.jpg
    zimmerman3.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 26
It opened on our last day on the island. I have always thought that Zimmerman designs are perfect for St. Barth. Gorgeous but expensive. They also carry the line at my favorite boutique in Sarasota.

Wondering if this is a new shopping trend on the island? I noticed Elie Saab also opened in Gustavia since our last visit.

I love Zimmerman almost all my outfits i packed on my trips in December and February were from that brand. I was hoping it would open when I was there but excited it’s finally open now!!

I took off my previous post as I put extraneously related info in. The mods are scaring me straight!😂. Suffice it to say, I love Zimmerman and Elie Saab and wish I could have been there for the openings.

• Haha
Reactions: JEK
During our Thankgsiving trip, I saw a very lovely Zimmerman maxi dress in the boutique at Eden Rock after enjoying a lovely lunch with Ellen and Rosemond. I had to run to unexpectedly run to the airport to fetch my missing luggage and had planned to return to purchase the dress. Alas, my children arrived and I never made it back. I assumed the dress was sold and forgot about it. We were having lunch again at the Sand Bar on our last day of a two-week trip and I peeked in the boutique and there was my Zimmerman dress - the only one left - on sale and in my size. The young lady at the Eden Rock boutique said, "Madame, it was meant to be..." and so the dress returned home with me.

During our Thankgsiving trip, I saw a very lovely Zimmerman maxi dress in the boutique at Eden Rock after enjoying a lovely lunch with Ellen and Rosemond. I had to run to unexpectedly run to the airport to fetch my missing luggage and had planned to return to purchase the dress. Alas, my children arrived and I never made it back. I assumed the dress was sold and forgot about it. We were having lunch again at the Sand Bar on our last day of a two-week trip and I peeked in the boutique and there was my Zimmerman dress - the only one left - on sale and in my size. The young lady at the Eden Rock boutique said, "Madame, it was meant to be..." and so the dress returned home with me.
I love happy endings.

I fully agree! And I am pretty sure you could say that about many things that are on SBH😂! Enjoy your special new dress!🥳🥰